Location : Delhi
National Coalition for Education is a conglomeration of networks working on Right to Education, All India Primary Teachers Federation (AIPTF); a union of more than 3 million primary teachers, All India Federation of Teachers’ Organizations (AIFTO); a union of 1.2 million teachers, All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE); an association of 300 college principals, World Vision India; a foundation working for children education and development.
The networks have been working together on the issues of the Right to Free and Quality education, the eradication of child labour and the promotion of Child Rights since long independently and in collaboration with each other and with other civil society groups.
1. He/she will be reporting to convener and General Secretary of NCE.
2. He/she will be responsible to coordinate the project activities on day-to-day basis.
3. He/she will be responsible to plan, monitor and supervise the project Activities.
4. He/she will be responsible for organizing Capacity Building programs for the various levels of staff, partners, and other stakeholders.
5. He/she will be responsible for timely communication with all stakeholders viz Parliamentarians, legislators, media, board members, and partners.
6. He/she will be responsible for getting feedback on the status of the project and keeping the central office updated.
7. He/she will be responsible for overall outputs of the project.
1- Master Degree in Social Work (MSW) or
2- Graduate degree in Education or Sociology or other social sciences with 10 yrs working experience in Education field.
1- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the development sector preferably in areas of Education and Advocacy.
2- Experience in the working with CSO networks, Teachers Organizations and Girls’ Groups/networks
3- Candidate should be comfortable with extensive travel in all over India and flexible working hours.
4- Candidate should be a team player.
5- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6- Should be comfortable with working on computers- Word, excel, internet Access etc.
Remuneration – depending on the experience and skill.
Opening date – 21st April, 2023
Closing date- 27th April, 2023
How to Apply
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Shorted listed candidates will be informed through email for personal interview.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply